Kit consists of: (1) IC694PSM001 module, (1) IC694ACC200 terminal assembly and (2) IC694CBL200 interface cables.
PSM System Features
- Uses standard, user-supplied current transformers (CTs) and potential transformers (PTs) as its input devices.
- Accurately measures RMS voltage and current, power, power factor, frequency, energy, and total three-phase 15-minute power demand.
- Provides two isolated relays that close when the voltage phase relationships between the two monitored grids are within the specified ANSI 25 limits provided by the RX3i host controller. These contacts can be used for general-purpose, lamp duty or pilot duty loads.
- Voltage and current ratings for these load types are provided in GFK-2749, PACSystems RX3i Power Sync and Measurement System User’s Manual.
- Provides a cable monitoring function that indicates when the cables linking the PSM module and Terminal Assembly are correctly
installed. PSM module and Terminal Assembly are easily calibrated by hardware configuration using the PAC Machine Edition (PME)