Control PACSystems RX3i
Showing 1–9 of 26 results
PACSystems RX3i POWER SYNC & MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS – IC694PSK001 (IC694PSM001 & IC694ACC200)
The PACSystems Power Sync and Measurement (PSM) system monitors two independent three-phase power grids. It incorporates advanced digital signal processor (DSP) technology to continuously process three voltage inputs and four current inputs for each grid. Measurements include RMS voltages, RMS currents, RMS power, frequency, and phase relationship between the phase voltages of both grids.
The PSM module performs calculations on each captured waveform, with the DSP processing the data in less than two-thirds of a power line cycle. The PSM module can be used with wye or delta type three-phase power systems or with single-phase power systems.
The PSM system can be used for applications such as:
- Electrical power consumption monitoring and reporting
- Fault monitoring
- Generator control features for generator to power grid synchronisation
- Demand penalty cost reduction/load shedding
The PSM system consists of:
- PSM module – A standard IC694 module that mounts in an RX3i rack. The PSM module provides the DSP capability.
- Terminal Assembly – A panel-mounted unit that provides the interface between the PSM module and the input transformers.
- Interface cables – Provide the GRID 1 and GRID 2 connections between the PSM module and the Terminal Assembly.
RX3i – Spring Clamp Style High Density Terminal Block – 36 Connections (IC694TBS032)
The IC694TBS032 for the Rx3i is a Spring Clamp Style High Density Terminal Block – 36 Connections
RX3I 12 UNIVERSAL SLOTS BACKPLANE (IC695CHS012)
The Emerson IC695CHS012 Base Plates are available in 7, 12 or 16 universal slot configurations to the meet the needs of your application. The RX3i Universal baseplates supports hot swap capability to reduce downtime.