Features of the RX3i CPL410 Controller – IC695CPL410
The PACSystems™ RX3i CPL410 deploys with an integrated Linux server. The CPL410 augments real-time deterministic control with an Ubuntu 16.04 Server Linux, open to modifications and enhancements. With this product, customers can implement custom data processing like Edge- or Cloud-based analytics, Cloud storage, WEB visualisation and many more.
Full Linux root access is granted, allowing the user to enhance CPL410 in a virtually limitless manner, thereby achieving outcomes that today’s businesses require. Use cloud services which best fit your application; install freely-available data visualisation tools and analytics programs or use professional software to customise the CPL410 controller. CPL410 can be programmed to dynamically influence business outcomes, generate new forms of revenue, and improve profitability. The stand-alone CPL410 uses a quad-core microprocessor and real-time hypervisor technology to run real time deterministic control applications concurrently with an Ubuntu Server Linux 16.04 LTS. Hypervisor technology ensures the separation of the realtime and Linux world security; performance-wise, each is independent of the other. OPC UA industry standard protocol allows data exchange between the controls and the Linux application.
- Built-in security protocols and a broad suite of cyber-security technology and tools help protect against attacks, prevent unauthorised code and application updates, and protect against man-in-the-middle and denial of service attacks.
- Outcome optimising controllers can provide software upgrades, patches, and antivirus updates from a central location, with minimal system disruption.
- Scalable performance and multiple form factors support a wide variety of industrial applications.
- PACEdge technology is pre-installed, allowing customers and OEM to use the CPL410 for a variety of use cases such as: Linux Co-Processer, Local Web-based HMI, Black Box Recorder & Data Logger, and Remote Alerts.
- Can be configured for simplex and redundant operation, at incremental frame rates as fast as 3ms in any configuration.
- Built on a scalable, synchronized, hot-standby redundancy control platform, to ensure uninterrupted control of your applications and processes with total transparency with switchover time as fast as 300 msec.
- Part Number: IC695CPL410
- Processor: 1.2 GHz AMD G Series Quad Core
- Operating System: VxWorks
- Power Requirements: Input Power (Max) – 20 Watts, Input Voltage (Min) – 18 VDC, Input Voltage (Max) – 30 VDC
- Display: OLED
- Security: Secure Boot and Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Marine: ABS, DNV-GL, BV, LR
- Quick Start Guide: PACSystems RX3i IC695CPL410 1.2GHz 64MB Rackless CPU w/Linux | Emerson
- Product Data Sheet: PACSystems RX3i CPL410 | Emerson
- Case Studies:
- Article: Virtualisation for the Plant Floor | Emerson