- When you need amazing functionality in a compact package, the Micro line of controllers is right for you. Its modular design offers the features and flexibility to match your application needs, with fast cycle times, a robust instruction set, and extensive memory that multiplies your programming options.
- They support a user friendly Memory Module that can easily connect to the controller to download the latest program changes without the need of a PC. Online programming enables the user to easily modify logic without stopping the controller
- The small-footprint VersaMax Micro PLC offers the flexibility of modular design and a variety of built-in features, including up to 64 I/O points (expandable to 170 I/O points), fast cycle times, a robust instruction set and extensive memory that multiplies your programming options.
- Part Number: IC200UEX726
- Product Data Sheet: Product Data Sheet Versamax Micro | Emerson
- Case Studies: How to protect your PLC from security threats | Emerson
- Article: Virtualization for the plant floor | Emerson